Albie Shore of the Tortillas & Takes podcast joins the show to preview the season for Texas Tech and talk a little realignment smack.
The opponent season previews continue, and next up is the Texas Tech Red Raiders. Andy is joined by Albie Shore of the Tortillas & Takes podcast to figure out what we can expect from this Texas Tech team this season.
- Realignment trash talk
- What’s different this year that will lead to a better TTU team?
- What strengths are there on the defense?
- Was the defensive improvements last season due to development or schedule?
- What can we actually learn from last season’s results?
- Will Tyler Shough fix the QB position?
- Other offensive fixes.
- Which non-conference game is most important?
- Can Texas Tech pull off the upset over the Longhorns this year?
- What will the record be going into the Kansas game?
- What would it take for Kansas to win this game?
- What games at the end of the schedule could Tech steal?
- Final record prediction
- Which Big 12 team is the highest variance?
- Realignment speculation
We are a proud media partner for Devonte’ Graham’s Youth Basketball ProCamp! Use promo code ROCKCHALK to save 10% when you sign up at DevonteGrahamCamp.com
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
We are part of the Ten12 Podcast Network. Find links to all of our great shows on our Twitter account at @Ten12Network.
Want to support the podcast? You can become a Sponsor with a monthly contribution here.