Before Travis Kelce laces them up Sunday, there will be player props available for the 6:30 PM ET kickoff, live on CBS. Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs head into a showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Travis Kelce Props for AFC Championship Game
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.5 (-115)
Kelce Receiving Stats and Trends
- Kelce’s 78.7 receiving yards average is 2.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Kelce has totaled over 76.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this year (10 of 18).
- Kelce’s 78.7 receiving yards per game are 2.9 more than his average over/under (75.8).
- In nine of 17 games this season, Kelce has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Kelce has caught a TD pass in seven games this season, out of 17, with more than one score on two of those occasions.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Chiefs Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- This week Kelce will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (229.1 yards allowed per game).
- Conceding 106.6 rushing yards per game, the Bengals have the seventh-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Offensively, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best in the NFL by putting up 297.8 per game. They rank 18th on defense (220.9 passing yards allowed per game).
- Offensively, the Chiefs rank 20th in the NFL with 115.9 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in rushing yards allowed per contest (107.2).
- The Chiefs sport the 11th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.5 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking best with 6.6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.