For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, sportsbooks have installed player prop betting options on Skyy Moore. Moore’s Kansas City Chiefs (8-2) and the Los Angeles Rams (3-7) take the field in Week 12 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Skyy Moore Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-115)
Moore Receiving Stats and Trends
- Moore averages 16.9 receiving yards, 3.6 fewer than the prop total of 20.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Moore has put up over 20.5 receiving yards in 40.0% of his games this season (four out of 10).
- Moore has an average receiving yards prop total of 18.0. But he is accumulating 1.1 less yards per game than that.
- Moore has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of six games this year.
- Moore does not have a touchdown catch this season (in eight games).
Chiefs Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The 216.7 passing yards the Rams allow per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Rams are fourth in the league, allowing 95.3 yards per game.
- The Chiefs rank 26th in pass defense this season (248.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 314.7 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs have the 17th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (114.6 per game), and they’ve been more effective on defense, ranking fifth-best with only 100.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs sport the 17th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.8 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking best with 6.7 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.