Ahead of Sunday’s 6:30 PM ET game airing live on CBS, oddsmakers have listed player prop bet markets for Patrick Mahomes II. Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs head into a showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Patrick Mahomes II Props for AFC Championship Game
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 273.5 (+100)
Mahomes Passing Stats and Trends
- Sunday’s prop bet for Mahomes is 273.5 passing yards, 35.3 fewer than his 308.8 average for the season.
- In 18 games this year, Mahomes has exceeded 273.5 passing yards 11 times.
- Mahomes’ passing yards average (308.8) is higher than his average prop total this year (290.3) by 18.5 yards.
- Mahomes has surpassed his passing yards prop total in 11 of 17 opportunities this year.
- Mahomes has thrown for a touchdown in all 17 games this season, with more than one TD pass 12 times.
- Mahomes has thrown an interception in nine of 17 games this season, with multiple picks in two of those games.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Chiefs Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- The 229.1 passing yards the Bengals yield per game makes them the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bengals have the NFL’s seventh-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 106.6 yards per game.
- The Chiefs sport the 18th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (220.9 allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with 297.8 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs rank 20th in run offense (115.9 rushing yards per game) and eighth in run defense (107.2 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- Offensively, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking best in the NFL by averaging 6.6 yards per play. They rank 11th on defense (5.5 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.