Here are the key numbers you need to know about Noah Gray and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. Gray and his Kansas City Chiefs will take their 14-3 record into the Super Bowl versus the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Noah Gray Props for AFC Super Bowl Round
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-110)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 9:25 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Gray Receiving Stats and Trends
- Gray’s 17.6 receiving yards average is 4.1 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Gray has collected over 13.5 receiving yards in 10 out of 19 games this year.
- Gray’s average prop total for receiving yards is 11.3. He has collected 6.3 more per game than that.
- Gray has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 61.5% of his games (eight of 13).
- Gray has caught a TD pass once this year, in 17 games.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- This week Gray will face the NFL’s best pass defense (179.7 yards allowed per game).
- In terms of defending against the run, the Eagles are 16th in the league, allowing 121.6 yards per game.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best in the NFL by totaling 297.8 per game. They rank 18th on defense (220.9 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Chiefs are totaling 115.9 rushing yards per game on offense (20th in the NFL), and they rank eighth on the other side of the ball with 107.2 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking best in the NFL by putting up 6.6 yards per play. They rank 11th on defense (5.5 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Leave a Reply