The Kansas City Chiefs have a pretty high over/under for wins this season, at 11.5.
Chiefs: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
- Win Total Over/Under: 11.5
- Over 11.5 Wins Payout: -134
- Under 11.5 Wins Payout: +110
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Chiefs 2023 Schedule
- Week 1: Lions | Last Meeting: 34-30 KC (9/29/2019)
- Week 2: @ Jaguars | Last Meeting: 27-20 KC (1/21/2023)
- Week 3: Bears | Last Meeting: 26-3 KC (12/22/2019)
- Week 4: @ Jets | Last Meeting: 35-9 KC (11/1/2020)
- Week 5: @ Vikings | Last Meeting: 26-23 KC (11/3/2019)
- Week 6: Broncos | Last Meeting: 27-24 KC (1/1/2023)
- Week 7: Chargers | Last Meeting: 30-27 KC (11/20/2022)
- Week 8: @ Broncos | Last Meeting: 27-24 KC (1/1/2023)
- Week 9: Dolphins | Last Meeting: 33-27 KC (12/13/2020)
- Week 11: Eagles | Last Meeting: 38-35 KC (2/12/2023)
- Week 12: @ Raiders | Last Meeting: 31-13 KC (1/7/2023)
- Week 13: @ Packers | Last Meeting: 13-7 KC (11/7/2021)
- Week 14: Bills | Last Meeting: 24-20 BUF (10/16/2022)
- Week 15: @ Patriots | Last Meeting: 26-10 KC (10/5/2020)
- Week 16: Raiders | Last Meeting: 31-13 KC (1/7/2023)
- Week 17: Bengals | Last Meeting: 23-20 KC (1/29/2023)
- Week 18: @ Chargers | Last Meeting: 30-27 KC (11/20/2022)
Chiefs 2022 Splits
- Last year the Chiefs won the Super Bowl, after they finished the regular season at 14-3.
- Kansas City was favored on the moneyline 15 total times last season. They went 13-2 in those games.
- The Chiefs split the two games they played as underdogs last season.
- KC had a 7-1 record at home and was 7-2 on the road last season.
- The Chiefs were 7-3 in one-possession games and 5-2 in games decided by three points or fewer.
Chiefs 2022 Player Stats
- Last year Patrick Mahomes II had 5,250 passing yards — including a 67.1% completion percentage — with 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (308.8 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 61 carries for 358 yards and four TDs.
- Isiah Pacheco churned out 830 rushing yards (48.8 per game) and five touchdowns last season.
- Travis Kelce amassed 110 receptions for 1,338 yards and 12 touchdowns last season. He was targeted 152 times, and averaged 78.7 yards per game.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling also impressed receiving last year. He bagged 42 receptions for 687 yards and two touchdowns. He was targeted 81 times.
- Chris Jones’ hard work last season put up a stat line of 15.5 sacks, 17.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Nick Bolton went to work last year, collecting 180 tackles, 9.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- L’Jarius Sneed collected three interceptions while adding 108 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended last year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.