Before Kadarius Toney hits the field Sunday at 6:30 PM ET on CBS, here are some key insights you should know before you place a bet on his player props. Toney’s Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Kadarius Toney Props for AFC Championship Game
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
Toney Receiving Stats and Trends
- Toney averages 19.0 receiving yards, 14.5 less than the over/under of 33.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In three out of 10 games this season, Toney has totaled over 33.5 receiving yards.
- Toney’s average over/under for receiving yards is 42.2. But he accumulates 23.2 fewer per game than that.
- Toney will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after three attempts).
- Toney has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Chiefs Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- The 229.1 yards per game the Bengals are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense.
- Toney will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 106.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- The Chiefs rank 18th in pass defense this year (220.9 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 297.8 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs are totaling 115.9 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On defense, they rank eighth, giving up 107.2 rushing yards per contest.
- The Chiefs rank 11th in yards per play allowed this season (5.5), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 6.6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.