Player prop betting options will be available for Justin Watson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Watson and the Kansas City Chiefs (8-2) meet the Los Angeles Rams (3-7) in a Week 12 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Justin Watson Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 19.5 (-125)
Watson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Watson averages 18.0 receiving yards, 1.5 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Watson has put up over 19.5 receiving yards in 30.0% of his games this year (three out of 10).
- Watson’s season average of 18.0 receiving yards is 8.5 more than his average over/under (9.5).
- Watson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (two times in five games).
- Watson has had a touchdown catch in two of 10 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Chiefs Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The 216.7 passing yards the Rams give up per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Rams give up 95.3 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- The Chiefs sport the 26th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (248.6 allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with 314.7 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs sport the 17th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (114.6 per game), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking fifth-best with just 100.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs sport the 17th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.8 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking best with 6.7 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.