Check out these betting insights and trends before placing player prop wagers on Justin Watson for Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. Watson and his Kansas City Chiefs will take their 14-3 record into the Super Bowl versus the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Justin Watson Props for AFC Super Bowl Round
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 5:26 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Watson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Watson averages 18.5 receiving yards, 1.0 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Watson has gained more than 17.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this season (six of 18).
- Watson’s season average of 18.5 receiving yards is 2.9 more than his average over/under (15.6).
- In four of nine games this season, Watson has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Watson has had a touchdown catch in two of 17 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The 179.7 yards per game the Eagles are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Eagles give up 121.6 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- The Chiefs rank 18th in pass defense this season (220.9 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 297.8 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs are compiling 115.9 rushing yards per game on offense (20th in the NFL), and they rank eighth on defense with 107.2 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs own the 11th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.5 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with 6.6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Leave a Reply