Here are the key numbers you need to know about JuJu Smith-Schuster and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. This Week 12 matchup features Smith-Schuster’s Kansas City Chiefs (8-2) taking on the Los Angeles Rams (3-7) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 55.5 (-115)
Smith-Schuster Receiving Stats and Trends
- Smith-Schuster averages 68.3 receiving yards, 12.8 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In five out of 10 games this year, Smith-Schuster has totaled over 55.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster has put up 16.8 more receiving yards per game (68.3) than his average over/under (51.5).
- Smith-Schuster has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in five of nine games this season.
- Smith-Schuster has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Chiefs Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The 216.7 passing yards the Rams give up per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Rams give up 95.3 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- The Chiefs own the 26th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (248.6 allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with 314.7 passing yards per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best by surrendering just 100.6 per game. They rank 17th on offense (114.6 rushing yards per game).
- The Chiefs rank 17th in yards per play allowed this season (5.8), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 6.7 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.