Here are the key trends and stats you need to know about JuJu Smith-Schuster and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. Smith-Schuster and his Kansas City Chiefs will take their 14-3 record into the Super Bowl versus the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Props for AFC Super Bowl Round
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 9:27 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Smith-Schuster Receiving Stats and Trends
- Smith-Schuster’s 58.3 receiving yards per game are 19.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (eight out of 18), Smith-Schuster has put up over 38.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster picks up 58.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 more than his average prop total (52.1).
- In seven of 16 games this season, Smith-Schuster has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In three of 16 games this season, Smith-Schuster has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- This week Smith-Schuster will face the NFL’s best pass defense (179.7 yards allowed per game).
- Smith-Schuster will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 121.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best in the NFL by averaging 297.8 per game. They rank 18th on defense (220.9 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Chiefs are compiling 115.9 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank eighth, allowing 107.2 rushing yards per contest.
- On offense, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking best in the NFL by averaging 6.6 yards per play. They rank 11th on defense (5.5 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Leave a Reply