Before Isiah Pacheco and his teammates take the field Sunday at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. Pacheco and his Kansas City Chiefs will take their 14-3 record into the Super Bowl versus the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Isiah Pacheco Props for AFC Super Bowl Round
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-120)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 9:28 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Pacheco Rushing Stats and Trends
- Pacheco averages 48.8 rushing yards per game, 1.3 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 57.9% of his games (11 of 19 matchups) so far, Pacheco has rushed for more than 47.5 yards.
- Pacheco’s rushing yards per game average this season of 48.8 yards is 1.1 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (47.7).
- In seven of 13 opportunities this season (53.8%), Pacheco has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Pacheco has scored a rushing touchdown in five games this season (through 17 games played).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- This week Pacheco will face the NFL’s best pass defense (179.7 yards allowed per game).
- Pacheco will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 121.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best in the NFL by averaging 297.8 per game. They rank 18th on defense (220.9 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Chiefs are compiling 115.9 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On defense, they rank eighth, surrendering 107.2 rushing yards per contest.
- The Chiefs own the 11th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.5 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking best with 6.6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Leave a Reply